Asus TF101-A1 Transformer Absolutely the Best Tablet

I love this asus TF101-A1 transformer tablet, I have waited 3 months to review this to give a fair "trial". overall i am extremely happy. The ability for flash to run is fantastic when compared to the ipad experience. Asus runs updates for their firmware all the time telling me that they have no plans to let this platform die on the vine. Android is getting more and more apps every day making this better all the time.

Asus TF101-A1 Transformer Absolutely the Best Tablet
Mynet, which is an Asus exclusive i believe is excellent for houses like mine with 4 or 5 computers - sitting on my couch i can connect to my kids laptop and listen to its music or view the photos she has on the laptop, or just as easily tap into the movies on my desktop. love it.

Hdmi mini is excellent and connecting this device to my big screen TV is great. view pics, movies, whatever. I even connected it to the TV and streamed ESPN3 for a Badger game that was not televised and it worked fantastic. All in, i cant remember what it was like not to get up in the morning and have this TF101-A1 Tablet. i can't wait for the new Transformer to hit the market as i will buy it immediately.