Im Calling Out all the Fake Reviews and Bashers!

I have never posted a review for an Amazon.com product until now. I am compelled to do so with all the negative reviews that i find mostly (not all) dishonest. I ordered my EEE Pad Tranformer last week through Amazon.com. The seller was Pavilion Electronics. I read the all reviews and some of them scared me to the point of returning my order. A lot of talk about a cheaply made bezel that is detached from the unit, 5 sec delay, or light leaks...

First let me tell you, i own the iPhone, iTouch, shuffle, iPad 1 (sold last month for iPad2), then i just bought the iPad 2. All Apple devices great products, and i still have the iPad2 but i gave it to my wife because i got sick of Apples limitations and being forced to live in an Apple world. So i got the Asus eee pad transformer due to the great experiences ive had with the eee PC HE1001, the dang thing is bulletproof and still works well running off the new ubuntu os. I also recently bought the eee All in one touch screen PC INT2400...i love it. So i decided to pull the trigger on eee Transformer since i wanted an Andriod OS device.

Here is my opinion:
- Apple iPad has a more responsive touch screen tablet
- Apple OS is a more stable operating system
- Apple has better HD video playback
- eee Transformer equally well constructed as iPad
- eee Screen is equal if not better than iPad
- Android OS has a better looking interface and more flexible than Apple OS
- eee feels just a durable as iPad
- eee battery life is equal than iPad
- eee web surfing seems slightly faster than iPad

Overall, i love the eee transformer best tablet for kids and i could not put it down they day i got it. Its on par with the iPad in my opinion. However, i am a Google fanatic and it loads my life up (gmail, gchat, gcalendar, contacts....) instantly. I have the updated Honeycomb 3.01 which seems to have solved most issues but i would still like to see smoother video streaming since i spend a lot of time on Amazon prime instant video and i would like to see the Netflix app for android.

The eee Transformer is very solid in construction and feel. It has the same gorilla glass used in most high end tablets. I can't see how other people are getting the busted up Asus eee Transformers unless there have been sellers selling knock offs or something. If you check reviews off amazon they are nothing but stellar. I went to read cnet reviews, gizmod, pcworld...you name it all great reviews. That leads me to think that there are some paid bashers on these reviews which forced me to respond. I hope this helps.